My family

My family
Phay Phay U Min Lwin Oo and May May Daw Lay Nandar Kyaw

Phayt Phayt Thar Ko Aung Kaung Khant

Phayt Phayt Thar Ko Aung Kaung Khant
I am Khant Khant

Mother and Curious Son, Maung Singapore who is his nick name!

Mother and Curious Son, Maung Singapore who is his nick name!
Maung Singapore

My family

My family
Mg Singapore

Mg Singapore and OK Gyi

Mg Singapore and OK Gyi
Hello my kid and my friend!

Frangipani

Frangipani
my new signature

Facebook Badge

Monday, August 6, 2007

The Circle of Life!


Date: Apr 1, 2007 4:33 AM
Subject: mourning
To: minlwinoo@gmail.com

Dear Min Min,

In deep sadness but greatful that I had a loving mother I have to tell you that my mother passed away on Friday evening. I also want to thank you that you went to Shwedagon Paya immediatly to pray for my mother that she will have a peaceful mind.Now she dosent have to suffer anymore and her mind will rest in peace.A couple of days ago I spoke again to my mother about all the plans I have with Klaus,you and Myanmar and she supported my ideas a lot.

On wednesday she will be burnt,after the ashes will be given to mother earth.All of my family is suffering a lot especially my father….but we have to get on!

I received a very nice letter from Ma Thida! If possible please inform her that I received the letter yesterday and was very happy in these difficult times. I still plan to visit Myanmar in late april or beginning may and will visit her.

So when I arrive in beginning of may maybe I will be witness to the birth of your son!

Then I can see and feel the circle of life….

Ko San Tin

No comments: